Essential oils are packed with natural plant compounds that make them wonderful at hydrating and nourishing our skin. Doterra has some gorgeous product ranges that harness the benefits of different essential oils and combine them with cutting-edge, natural ingredients to maximise the care for your skin. I love all of them, and my current favourite product has to be the Yarrow Pom body Serum.
This quick guide to these products should help you choose the best products for your own skincare needs.
This range is completely plant-based. Its a totally natural way to nourish and hydrate your skin that also smells incredible. It smooths your skin texture, reduces the appearance of wrinkles and minimises the appearance of pores to keep your skin looking healthy and youthful. This is my favourite range and I use these products every day.
Verage Skincare Products
doTerra Essential Skincare
This range combines cutting-edge ingredients, natural plant extracts and essential oils together to keep skin feeling young and healthy. This range has a greater depth of products to suit most skincare needs.
Essential Skincare Products
- Facial Cleanser - Essential oils and natural cleaners combined cleanse the skin whilst helping it to retain its natural moisture.
- Invigorating Scrub - Gentle exfoliation from biodegradable and moisturising Jojoba esters, whilst greater burdock extract also purifies and tones the skin.
- Pore Reducing Toner - Plant extracts help to tone and balance the skin. This formula is also rich in oligosaccharides that increases skin hydration whilst Witch Hazel helps to visibly reduce the appearance of pores.
- Tightening Serum - A special combination of rhizobian and acacia gum provide ‘lifting’ benefits. Other ingredients help to smooth, rejuvenate and protect the skin.
- Brightening Gel - Daisy extract, vitamin C and essential oils combine to brighten and even skin tone. A natural way to tackle dark spots and hyper-pigmentation.
- Anti-Aging Eye Cream - Meadowfoam seed oil, Bakuchiol and biopolymers combined together provide deep moisturising and a tightening and lifting effect, improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Anti-Aging Moisturiser - Uses plant extracts, essential oils and peptides to even skin tone, nourish the skin and help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Hydrating Cream - Emollient-rich ingredients and probiotics give intense hydration and skin nourishment without the oily residue. The carefully chosen ingredients rejuvenate mature skin and help to restore the skins natural health and balance. For use day and night.
doTerra HD Clear
This is a three-step system designed for skin of any age that’s prone to spots and blemishes. It uses pure-plant extracts to gently calm the skin at the same time as tackling breakouts and blemishes so that skin is clearer and brighter.
HD Clear Skincare Products
Yarrow Pom is a unique blend of Yarrow essential oil and cold-pressed Pomegranate seed oil that revitalises the skin and helps to support the skins natural barrier to prevent the breakdown of proteins that is part of our skin ageing. This special blend activates protecting proteins within the skin in order to protect the complexion from enzymes that breakdown collagen and elasticity.
The Yarrow Pom Body Renewal Serum (this is absolutely one of my favourites, it smells amazing!) is packed with powerful bioactive compounds and skin-protecting proteins to revitalise your skin. The serum also contains other oils such as Avocado oil which reduces skin water loss, giving smoother, more youthful-looking skin, as well as Jojoba, Sunflower, Grape, and Argan Kernel oils which provide deep moisturising benefits and help prevent premature signs of ageing. Coffee Seed Extract and Pomegranate esters help enhance skin luminosity and improve the appearance of firm skin.
DIY Essential Oil Skincare
If you prefer, you can also use essential oils to make your own skincare products.
Add a drop of essential oil to your face or body wash
Dilute with a carrier oil such as Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply direct to your skin
Mix 2 ounces of water with 10-20 drops of essential oil for a DIY facial spritz
Mix a teaspoon of raw honey with a drop of essential oil. Massage over your face, rest for 10 minutes then rinse off
Try making my favourite hand cream with my recipe below
For a free copy of this eBook packed with lots of advice and different ways to use essential oils for
If you’d like to learn more about how you can use essential oils for health and happiness, then you can join our online community GREENLIFEOILS
or attend one of our events
if you are ready to get started CLICK HERE
for step by step ordering instructions.
Happy and healthy living!
Please remember that these are powerful oils and supplements and shouldn’t be used without checking directions on how to use these safely. Always consult with your doctor if you are unsure or you are taking medication. The information in this blog is intended for education purposes only, the statements have not been evaluated by the European Medicines Agency (EMA), Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or Theraputic Good Association (TGA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness or injury should consult with a medical practitioner. These suggested uses applu only to certified Pure Theraputic Grade (CPTG) Doterra Essential Oils.