Join us on the first Saturday of every month for fabulous topics and speakers.
Here is a summary of events for the remainder of 2020:
- October - Essential Pampering
- November - Winter Wellness and Christmas Gift Ideas
- December - Christmas Cheer!
For our October event we are focusing on Essential Pampering, including skin care, pampering DIY, hair care, aromatouch; all about how to use essential oils to pamper yourself and others.
We will also have a bonus session at the end for those of you wanting to learn more about the benefits of sharing the oils with others.
Booking for this event is essential and these events won't be recorded. Make sure you stay until the end as we will have some great giveaways!
This presentation will be held via Zoom. If you don't know zoom yet, try it first. When Zoom is running, please set the "Speaker View" at the top right of your screen. The Zoom link for the event will be sent to you after you have registered for the event.
TOPICS & SCHEDULE
• 10.00am Welcome - Tanya Maidment
• 10.10am Oils for Skin Care - Jade Britton: tips on using essential oils to keep your skin health and glowing. (15mins)
• 10.25am DIY Pampering - Michelle Wragg: DIY Essential oils ideas for home pampering. (20mins)
• 10.45am Oils for Healthy Hair – Helen Pinkett: How to use essential oils to keep your hair strong and shiny (15 mins)
• 11.00am Aromatic Dressing & Aromatouch Hand Massage – Tanya Maidment: Selfcare, nuturing and massage using essential oils (15 mins)
• 11.15am What next – Tanya Maidment: How to get started, where to find resources, monthly specials and upcoming events. (10mins)
• 11.25am Close and Raffle - Tanya Maidment
• 11.35am Building a doTERRA Wellness Business – Tanya Maidment : Interested in supplementing your income? This is an introduction on how to start your own doTERRA business. (25mins)
• 12.00pm Close and Raffle - Tanya Maidment
doTERRA Diamond leader Tanya Maidment is a mother of two and owner of GreenLifeOrganics. Eight years ago she gave up a career in environmental science to begin a personal journey to create a happy, healthy and sustainable future for herself and her family. She loves to educate and inspire others to lead a more natural low-tox lifestyle and regularly teaches about the physical and emotional benefits of essential oils. She has created a successful six figure income doing what she loves, working from home with her partner Mike and travelling and teaching internationally.
Jade Britton is a Level 2 qualified beauty therapist and Level 3 qualified spa therapist. She is passionate about natural living to support a healthy body, mind and soul, while looking your best all at the same time!
Michele Wragg is a clinical aromatherapist and founder of Born Awesome. Her mission is to support those who have faced difficult life events & challenges or trauma in their life and are struggling to recover from the aftermath. She is a life path cheerleader, and uses essential oils for motivation and creating balance in life. She also loves to create her own natural perfumes, lotions, scrubs, facemasks and more.
Helen Pinkett has many strings to her bow and loves helping people to live a life without limits through mindset, energy healing and spiritual support. Helen is passionate about holistic health and uses oils to support herself and family on an emotional and physical level and loves sharing how they can boost happiness and positivity.
Here is what people have been saying about previous events:
'I feel truly emotional I can’t express how grateful I am for the session today, thank you so much'
'That was so informative and broadened my knowledge'
'Really great info, such knowledgeable presenters, thank you'
'Thank you ALL so much for a wonder workshop, Loved all of it. Lots of confirmation with all the oils and learnt lots on the supplement side! Everyone spoke so poetically and clear,'
'Thanks everyone; really interesting sessions'
We cant wait to connect with you on Zoom!
Any questions please contact Tanya on 07557337363