Essential Oils Wellness Summit - Our monthly event with fabulous topics and speakers.
This month's topic - Natural Solutions for Your Home and Family
For our June event we are focusing on families and kids, including healthy eating, kids supplements, essential oils for babies, minor first aid, fun DIY and emotional support. We will also have a bonus session at the end for those of you wanting to learn more about the benefits of sharing the oils with others.
Booking for this event is essential and these events won't be recorded. Make sure you stay until the end as we will have some great giveaways!
This presentation will be held via Zoom. If you don't know zoom yet, try it first. When Zoom is running, please set the "Speaker View" at the top right of your screen. The Zoom link for the event will be sent to you after you have registered for the event.
TOPICS & SCHEDULE
• 10.00am Welcome - Tanya Maidment
• 10.10am Healthy Eating for the Family - Lauren will share some delicious healthy nutritious snacks and meals that your kids will love! Plus Tanya Maidment will share some of her favourite oil infused recipes as well as talking about the doTERRA kids supplement range. (20mins)
• 10.30am Essential Oils for Babys and Kids - Chelsea Avantis : How you can use essential oils on your children for digestive issues, sleep, calming, discomfort, minor first aid and more! (15mins)
• 10.45am Fun Kids DIY – Jane Hartland: Some fun and simple recipes that the kids can make at home. (10 mins)
• 10.55am Aromatic Anchoring for Emotional Support – Samantha Smallwood: How scent and visualisation can help you to stay calm, focused and positive during these challanging times (20 mins)
• 11.15am What next – Tanya Maidment: How to get started, where to find resources, how to make the most out of your account and upcoming events. (10mins)
• 11.25am Close and Raffle - Tanya Maidment
• 11.35am Building a doTERRA Wellness Business – Tanya Maidment : Interested in supplementing your income? This is an introduction on how to start your own doTERRA business. (25mins)
• 12.00pm Close and Raffle - Tanya Maidment
doTERRA Diamond leader Tanya Maidment is a mother of two and owner of GreenLifeOrganics. Eight years ago she gave up a career in environmental science to begin a personal journey to create a happy, healthy and sustainable future for herself and her family. She loves to educate and inspire others to lead a more natural low-tox lifestyle and regularly teaches about the physical and emotional benefits of essential oils. She has created a successful six figure income doing what she loves, working from home with her partner Mike and travelling and teaching internationally.
Lauren is a mother of three and home educator. She started using oils to support her families health and wellbeing, and loves to now educate others to find out how to use them in their daily routines. She is a foodie with a wealth of knowledge when it comes to healthy nutritious food that kids love!
Chelsea Avantis has a passion for natural health and holistic wellbeing. She was a Sous Chef at a famous London restaurant then decided to start a family and hasn’t looked back. Her love for her baby brought her to Doterra 1 week before his birth and he has been an oily baby since day one. Three years later and she is living back in South Africa, close to family and the sea! She is studying Aromatherapy, Holistic Skincare, Baby massage and TCM. She also incorporates the oils into her business with Ozone Therapy. Her customers are mostly mums because she is all about educating and empowering mums (and dads) how to bring their kids up in a natural way, using the oils as their medicine cabinet and for low-tox living!
Jane Hartland is a mum & business owner on a personal journey to create a healthy, low tox and sustainable future for herself and her family. After discovering the benefits of doTERRA essential oils it is now her mission to lead a healthy and sustainable life and to share the benefits of these CPTG® (Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade ®) essential oils with the world – One Drop at a Time!
Silver leader Rachel Stacey-McKay from #AnotherWayHealth is a mother of four including one step son and is an EFT and Matrix Reimprinting practitioner. She has worked with children for almost 20 years within the educational sector as well as with health and well-being. She enjoys educating and inspiring women to empower themselves on their wellness journey and supporting women in their path to living a more natural, chemical free lifestyle.
Samantha Smallwood is a heart-focused healer, spiritual teacher, intuitive counsellor and contemporary mystic based in Bath. As the founder of The Organic Mystic community, she compassionately facilitates practical application of spiritual understanding and mystical truth to everyday life events, bringing about personal empowerment, healing transformation and authentic joyful living.
We look forward to seeing you on Zoom!
Any questions please contact Tanya on 07557337363