Essential Oils Wellness Summit - September
This month's topic will be 'Women's Health'
Join us on the first Saturday of every month for fabulous topics and speakers.
Event details will be updated here at the beginning of each month or you can review future months here: https://www.greenlifeorganics.co.uk/events/.
Here is a summary of events for 2020:
- August - no event
- September - Women's Health
- October - Essential Pampering
- November - Winter Wellness and Christmas Gift Ideas
- December - Christmas Cheer!
For our September event we are focusing on Women's Health, including hormonal wellbeing, essential oils for fertility and pregnancy, oils for romance, and self care rituals.
We will also have a bonus session at the end for those of you wanting to learn more about the benefits of sharing the oils with others.
Booking for this event is essential and these events won't be recorded. Make sure you stay until the end as we will have some great giveaways!
This presentation will be held via Zoom. If you don't know zoom yet, try it first. When Zoom is running, please set the "Speaker View" at the top right of your screen. The Zoom link for the event will be sent to you after you have registered for the event.
TOPICS & SCHEDULE
• 10.00am Welcome - Tanya Maidment
• 10.10am Oils for Fertility & Pregnancy - Chelsea Avantis : tips on using essential oils to prepare and support during pregnancy and birth. (15mins)
• 10.25am Hormonal Wellbeing - Rachel Stacey-McKay: Essential oils for hormonal balance for every age! (20mins)
• 10.45am Oils for Romance – Polly Delany: How to use oils for intimacy and love! (15 mins)
• 11.00am Self Care Rituals – Laura Exton: Using self care, aromatic dressing, aromatic anchoring and visualisation to balance hormones and create harmony (15 mins)
• 11.15am What next – Tanya Maidment: How to get started, where to find resources, monthly specials and upcoming events. (10mins)
• 11.25am Close and Raffle - Tanya Maidment
• 11.35am Building a doTERRA Wellness Business – Tanya Maidment : Interested in supplementing your income? This is an introduction on how to start your own doTERRA business. (25mins)
• 12.00pm Close and Raffle - Tanya Maidment
doTERRA Diamond leader Tanya Maidment is a mother of two and owner of GreenLifeOrganics. Eight years ago she gave up a career in environmental science to begin a personal journey to create a happy, healthy and sustainable future for herself and her family. She loves to educate and inspire others to lead a more natural low-tox lifestyle and regularly teaches about the physical and emotional benefits of essential oils. She has created a successful six figure income doing what she loves, working from home with her partner Mike and travelling and teaching internationally.
Chelsea Avantis has a passion for natural health and holistic wellbeing. She was a Sous Chef at a famous London restaurant then decided to start a family and hasn’t looked back. Her love for her baby brought her to Doterra 1 week before his birth and he has been an oily baby since day one. Three years later and she is living back in South Africa, close to family and the sea! She is studying Aromatherapy, Holistic Skincare, Baby massage and TCM. She also incorporates the oils into her business with Ozone Therapy. Her customers are mostly mums because she is all about educating and empowering mums (and dads) how to bring their kids up in a natural way, using the oils as their medicine cabinet and for low-tox living!.
Silver leader Rachel Stacey-McKay from #AnotherWayHealth is a mother of four including one step son and is an EFT and Matrix Reimprinting practitioner. She has worked with children for almost 20 years within the educational sector as well as with health and well-being. She enjoys educating and inspiring women to empower themselves on their wellness journey and supporting women in their path to living a more natural, chemical free lifestyle.
Silver leader Polly Delany ihas been using doTERRA essential oils since 2012. She has a husband and two wonderful boys, all of whom have benefited from her love of oils so much that they now love the oils as much as she does. She loves to teach people the different ways they can use essential oils to support themselves, body mind and soul.
Laura Exton is a mum of two, therapist, wellbeing coach and founder of Sacred Sister Gathering. With almost 30 years experience in aromatherapy, Laura has a passion for plant magic and how we can anchor strong mental, emotional and physical changes through essential oils. She loves to empower people to take charge of their own wellbeing, through clearing stored trauma and finding a way to live as their authentic self, with an open heart, forgiveness and compassion.
We look forward to seeing you on Zoom!
Any questions please contact Tanya on 07557337363