What are BOGOs?
BOGOs are Buy One Get One and are a super way to stock up on free essential oils, add oils to your collections or begin your journey with doTERRA! They happen about twice a year. If you are in Europe then you can join our Team GLO BOGO group here
If you don't yet have doTERRA essential oils and you are ready to get started then you can find helpful instructions here
BOGOs generally run for five days and you can purchase all BOGOs in one go or just order one or two of the BOGOs. You can view details of current BOGOs on doTERRas website here
You can order up to 5 per account of each BOGO. Here are some important rules:
1. Use a web link connection for your Virtual Office (www.mydoterra.com) – orders being placed via mobile app may not be able to access BOGO offers.
2. Add the promo item (ie the Buy One) to your cart only. The free items will automatically be added to your order).
3. Please note that BOGOs cannot be saved to your LRO template and must be processed immediately (use the ‘ship now’ function).
4. Note that you may need to have at least one other item in your cart for your order to process as an LRO.
5. Remember that LROs over 50pv earn your % back (time to stock up or maybe get gifts for friends & family)
6. Make sure that you place the ‘buy one’ oil in your cart. The ‘get one free’ oil should appear in your cart at check out.
7. Once you have processed your order, wait 20 minutes, then check your ‘shipping tracking’ to make sure the order has been accepted (the alert saying thank you is not confirmation that the order has been successfully processed). Any order issues then please contact Member Services on 02033180064.
How to Order
Not a Member
Option 1 - Get your wholesale membership for £24 inc VAT and get 25% of all oils.
Option 2 - Purchase a starter kit (waives £24) and get full access to wholesale pricing for 12 months. Ask us how to get FREE oils with your starter kit. For ordering instructions please see the file note in this group ‘How to Get Oils’ or contact the person who invited you to this group. If you open up a wholesale account this week you may also be able to benefit from the monthly specials: http://doterraeveryday.eu/.
- Order Retail (visit https://media.doterra.com/eu/en/promotions/bogo-details.pdf for more details). Generally this option is not recommended. If you would like to discuss which option is best for you, please get in touch with the person who invited you to this page. If that was me then you can contact me on 07557337363 or you can order directly via www.mydoterra.com/tanyamaidment
. You can find more details on ordering here
You can place either a Standard Order (one time order) or Loyalty Rewards Order (LRO, monthly order) for your BOGOs.
We recommend placing as an LRO as this is the most cost effective and you will earn all your shipping costs back in shipping points plus Loyalty Rewards Points (with Standard Order and you only get half back in shipping points and no Loyalty Rewards Points).
Please note that if this is your first month then you will only be able to place a Standard Order.If you already have an LRO template set up it’s best to set up a second LRO so you don't change your current order (you can if you prefer simply edit your existing order). Here are some instructions for both the new and old sites:
Instructions for new site:
Step 1: Log into your account and click on New! shop.doterra.com then click on 'shop now'
Step 2: Select BOGO bundel or individual BOGOS
Step 3: Select go to monthly order or create one-time loyalty order (you can create a second Loyalty Order if you prefer, or edit your existing Loytaly Order.
Step 4: Review order summary the continue to checkout.
Instructions for old site:
Step 1. Either either edit your existing Loyalty Order if you have one set up, or you can create a second Loyalty Order, or set one up for the first time (create new LRO tempalte). You can easily cancel this second cart at soon as you have processed your order.
Step 2 - select the date for your loyalty order if not already set up (you will need to be ready to place your order as you cant save BOGO oils in your template).
Step 3 - Use the search function to select your ‘buy’ oil and click 'add to cart'
Step 4 - Click on ‘Review Cart’
Step 5 - Add any extra items or BOGOs to your cart using the ‘quick add to cart’
Step 6 - Click on ‘Continue’. Your ‘get one’ item(s) should appear
Step 7 - Review your order and then click on ‘Process Order Now’
CONGRATULATIONS! Enjoy your BOGO oils!
Any questions with ordering then you can either contact the person who introduced you or call Member Services on 02033180064.
Don't forget to join our BOGO Facebook group for more info and giveaways:
For updates on future BOGOs and access to our continuing education program you may also want to join this group:
Thank you for visiting this page! You are here because you are considering using essential oils to support your wellness journey and I am thrilled that you are!
Congratulations for investing in YOUR health & wellbeing! I would love to help you on your wellness journey! Sometimes it can be difficult to know where to start. There are so many options and so many oils to chose from. I hope the information on this page will make things a little easier for you and help you make the choice thats right for you!
If you would like to learn more about the many benefits of essential oils plus find out about monthly special offers then make sure that join our online Facebook community: Essential Oil Experience
. We are also on Telegram
If you are ready to get started NOW then simply visit our doTERRA online store
and discover the amazing healing benefits of Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils. There are three ways that you can get started:
- Buy the oils at retail and pay full price (not recommended!)
- Join with a “Wholesale Customer” membership. This option gives you a 25% discount. No monthly fees or required autoship.
- Join with a “Wellness Advocate” membership. This option also gives you a 25% discount but gives you the option to share oils with others and earn money to cover your monthly order, supplement or even replace your income
Most people start as a Wholesale Customer with one of the popular starter kits, such as the Home Essentials or Together kit. You can then upgrate to a Wellness Advocate later on if you wish.
There are no monthly fees and no requirements to sell or buy with either option. And you can join wherever you are in the world. Click here for UK price list
(inc VAT) or contact us with your country and we can send through information for where you are as well as put you in contact with a local Wellness Advocate.
There are some great kits to chose from. You are also welcome to pay the £24 membership fee and select the oils that you would like. The kits come with free membership and you can vew a full list of kit options in the UK by clicking on the image below. If you live outside of the UK then please get in touch (email@example.com) and we can send you information for your country.
Most people start with something like the the Top 10 kit
(either Family essentials with 5ml bottles or Home Essentials with 15ml bottle.
For a full review of all products, you can view the UK Product Guide by clicking on the link below.
Become A Wholesale Member
You can purchase all of the doTERRA essential oils and products using this link http://mydoterra.com/tanyamaidment. By clicking 'SHOP' this will give you retail prices. However, we recommend purchaseing wholesale as this will give you a 25% discount and lots of extra bonuses!
Please note that there is no requirement for autoship or minimum monthly orders and you do NOT have to onsell. These are just wonderful options if you wish to. There is an anual membership renewal of £15 in the UK, that is only charge if you place an order 12 months or more after your very first order.
The Benefits of Becoming a Wholesale Member:
- Wholesale pricing (25% discount)
- No monthly order required
- Option to receive 10-30% of your total purchase back in FREE product points
- Eligibility to receive doTERRA’s FREE Product of the Month
- Ability to earn compensation and bonuses by sharing with others
- This is the lowest overall product cost & smartest way to buy
Become A Wellness Advocate
If you decide you would like to share doTERRA, sell retail or include it in your business, then you may want to consider becomeing a Wellness Advocate. This includes all the benefits of a Wholesale Membershio, plus the option to earn commission.
Most people start as a Wholesale Customer and upgrade to a Wellness Advocate if they decide to start sharing the oils with their friends, customer. clients or loved ones. This can be a great way to earn extra income or get your oils for free!
You can read more about working with me as part of Team GLO here
. If this is something that appeals then you may want to consider starting with one of the bigger fast track kits as there are some great bonuses that come with these, as detailed below:
New Wellness Advocates who enrol with the following kits and have a 100 PV Loyalty Rewards order the following month* will receive:
- Natural Solutions Kit 100 LRP points plus start LRP point accrual at 15%
- Essentil Oil Collection 200 LRP points plus start LRP point accrual at 20%
- Business Leader Kit 400 LRP points plus start LRP point accrual at 25%
* Points will be redeemable 60 days following enrolment. If the LRP is cancelled before 60 days, the new Wellness Advocate will not receive points awarded. In the UK, 1PV = approx £1.
Please note that in the UK, you will have to order the above kits as a Wholesale Customer then upgrade to a Wellness Advocate after 7 days.
How to order?
To order, simply follow the steps below:
- Visit www.mydoterra.com/tanyamaident and click on 'join and save'
- Scroll down and click on ' join doterra'
- Select your country & language
- Chose your kit or individual products. You can also add oils to any of the kits
- Enter your shipping and payment details (you may be asked for authentification from your bank)
- Congratulations! Your oils will arrive in areound 3-5 working days.
- Make sure that you book a welcome call with the person that introduced you. If that was me then you can book in a time here.
The short video below aslo takes you through the steps for opening up your wholsale account.
If you would prefer to discuss with me which kit would best meet your needs and get started with a wholesale account simply book a time to chat using the link below:
Once you have place your order make sure that you schedule in a time for your Welcome Call and Complimentary Wellness Consult. Please complete this form
so that we can help you develop a wellness plan thats best for you.
You can also LEARN MORE about essential oils, discover how you can SHARE MORE
about the benefits, or even EARN MORE
I cant wait to help you get started on your essential oil journey!
Tanya is owner of GreenLifeOrganics, Wellness Coach, doTERRA Independent Product Consultant