Here are some useful links to learn more about essential oils and support you on your wellness journey.
dōTERRA Online Resources
- Sourcetoyou: Find out how dōTERRA sources only the most pure, potent and effective oils on earth.
- Aromaticscience: For information on the science and research behind essential oils and their benefits.
- dōTERRA Product Tips Blog: An excellent place to learn about product promotions, product features or product success stories.
- dōTERRA Europe Tools Site: An “all-in-one” site with downloadable Product Information Pages, price lists, product guide and more.
- doterraeveryday.eu: Site A site that hosts trainings, event listings, news and information.
- dōTERRA.com: Designed for anyone who is curious about dōTERRA and wants a high-level overview of the company.
- Aromatouch.com: Learn about dōTERRA’s Aromatouch technique and how you can learn it.
- dōTERRA Empowered Life: For product training, webinars, videos and more.
- doTERRA Tools Europe: For forms, price lists and fliers.
- doTERRA Everyday: For events, convention and monthly specials.
- https://www.oilyvet.com: Essential oils & Animals
- http://www.symphonyofthecells.com: Sympony of the Cells with Boyd Truman
- www.theessentialmidwife.com: Essential oils for pregnancy & babies
Facebook Pages & Groups
doTERRA Europe Member Services: ·
- email@example.com +44 2033180064 (for order queries)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (for product queries)
- Droplii: For free for heaps of helpful recipe and oil usage ideas.
- doTERRAs Daily Drop: For more helpful essential oil knowledge at your fingertips.
- Modern Essentials: Comprehensive app for all dōTERRA® oils, blends, and products.
- Essential Life: Comprehensive app for all dōTERRA® oils, blends, and products.
Books, Bottles & Accessories
Here are some resource outlets in Europe:@
- Essential Oils Supplies UK and are a great resource for books, bottles and accessories. You can purchase roller bottles, glass spray bottles, jars, diffuser jewellery and more.
- Essentoils also have reasonably priced accessories (Get 10% off your first order with the voucher code 1STORDER)
- Aromatools: Are another resource option in Europe.
- Amazon or Ebay: For accessories including diffuser jewelery and roller bottles (WARNING: never buy oils off Amazon or Ebay as often they are fake!).
Here are some recommended books to help you get started:
- The Essential Life: An excellent resource for oil usage and specific health concerns including DIY recipes and food & drink recipes.
- Emotions & Essential Oils: a really good resource that explains in detail about the emotional benefits of each essential oil.
- Modern Essentials: another favourite guide with excellent research references. It lists by body system, ailment, emotion, and alphabetically by oil
Info coming soon!